Mission Nepal Holidays P. Ltd is a registered Company under the Laws of Company Act of the Government of Nepal and accepts your bookings under the following terms and conditions:
1. To secure a place on any of our tours a non-refundable 20% down payment is required in advance as per the company policy.
2. The remainder of the payment is due 60 days before the trip departure date. Be mindful, we also reserve the right to cancel your trip if the full amount is not paid in time.
3. We accept last minute bookings (7 days prior to tour departure date), but full payment of the total tour cost should be made in advance.
4. Payments should be wired to the following bank account:
Mission Nepal Holidays P. Ltd
Account No: 001 000 197701
Bank: Tourism Development Bank Ltd.
Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Swift Code: TDBLNPKA
Any bank service charges should be paid by the clients themselves at the time of deposit.
5. No refund is made for 20% deposit amount in case of delay in arrival, no show, or cancellation of the trip for any other reason.
6. Having paid the full amount of any trip, you’re entitled to a refund in case if you want to cancel your trip, however the initial 20% deposit is non-refundable. Written notification of your cancellation should be made to cancel any trip.
7. We reserve the right to revise prices posted on our website, under any circumstances, or on the pressure of various external factors that are beyond our control, for example changes in exchange rate, government action, etc. However, we will make every effort to keep on the present rate.
8. If we have to cancel your trip due to unforeseen circumstances such as war, natural disasters, conflict, unfavorable climate etc., we would be happy to offer you alternative trip of a similar standard. However, under such circumstances, we will refund all monies paid by you to our company if you prefer. But remember, any other expenses incurred by you as a result of this booking are entirely your responsibility.
9. Any guide assigned to you on behalf of Mission Nepal Holidays deserves all authority during your tours. If you commit any unlawful act, you will be compelled to leave the tour. No refund will be made in such a case.
10. We put every effort into ensuring your tour with us is as comfortable as possible, but it must be understood that facilities you might be accustomed to in Western countries are not always possible in the less-developed Himalayan countries. Weather is another factor that may directly impact on your journey. Hence, patience, enthusiasm and proper preparation beforehand are essential before embarking on your journey.
11. You must purchase comprehensive travel insurance to cover any medical eventualities (including helicopter evacuation), natural disasters, personal belongings etc.
12. To make alterations to any trek or tour itinerary, prior notice is requested. You’re advised to stay in touch with us thus. But occasionally, you may be obliged to do so en route under certain circumstance for instance bad weather etc.
13. On our packages tours and treks, rooms or tents are provided in twin sharing basis. However, if you do not want to share room or tent with another person and want us to arrange you a single room or tent, you should be ready to bear the extra cost of a single supplementary.
14. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to your personal luggage or property even when shouldered by porters, ponies or vehicles. Your personal possessions and luggage are your responsibility at all times.
15. All necessary documents should be presented when requested by us for the organization of visas, necessary permits etc. We are not responsible in case of any trip formality not completed in time before the trip departs on the absent of essential papers and documents.
Risk & Responsibility:
Your safety and enjoyment is our prime concern. We therefore carry out our responsibility honestly & sincerely to ensure your holiday is trouble-free and to your expectations. Nevertheless, unless stated otherwise, any trip may change due to uncertain and inherent circumstances such as land-slides, road blockage, flood, snow, political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay in arrival, sickness or accidents etc. Any extra costs incurred are your personal responsibility and should be borne on the spot.
Regarding domestic flights, there is a high possibility of delay or postponement due to bad weather in the Himalayan regions, in particular Lukla, Jomsom, Dolpa, Simikot and Jumla etc.
Trekking in remote areas or in those areas mentioned above, especially during off-peak seasons, you’re highly advised to reserve extra days prior to and after your organized trip to allow for delays. In the event of a delay in your flight prior to your trek departure or at the end of the trek, you need to meet your accommodation, food and any extra costs yourself.