- Trip Overview
- Include / Exclude
- Fixed Departure
The real Bangkok:– Referred to as “krung thep” by Thais, the city of angels.” Rooted in ancient Buddhist beliefs and traditions, Bangkok with its hedonistic nightclub and the hurly- burly taxiing of tuk-tuks, Bangkok truly is an exhilarating attack on the senses. The gleaming skyscrapers and Sukhomvit’s malls add just a veneer of modernity to this city. The culture here is so gloriously rich that exploring Bangkok should be seen as a highlight of any trip to Thailand. Watch saffron – rubbed monks on their mornings alms rounds, cloud of incense rising above the grand palace’s golden spires as well as the long tail boats gliding.
Climate:- Specifically Bangkok has a hot, tropical climate with the day time temperature of mid-30 degree Celsius throughout the year. November – February is most suitable for tourist as it is the driest time of the year. The hottest months are March, April and May whereas the rainy season are form May-Oct.
Pattaya:- From thrilling temples to panoramic view points, rare orchid farms to offbeat museum, Pattaya is much more then mere neon nightlife and an idyllic bend of sands, sea and sunshine. Pattaya is brimful of entertaining diversions and unusual sights worth checking out. From sunrise to sunset, Pattaya’s beaches are constantly brimming with life, as water sports lovers and sun worshippers take to the waters, only 147 km from Bangkok, it is the closest of Thailand’s major beach resorts to the capital city.
- Daily Delicious Buffet Breakfast at hotel
- 2 Nights in 3 star Hotel accommodations in Bangkok at centrally located main city, convenient for shopping & travel purpose.
- 2 Nights in 3 star Hotel accommodations in Pattaya at centrally located main city, convenient for shopping & travel purpose.
- Coral Island Tour by Superfast Speed Boat with delicious Lunch
- Bangkok City Tour & Temple tour of Bangkok like
- English speaking licensed guide during city tour
- Visa Fee
- Airport Pickup & Drop by our representative in private transfer
- Round trip airfare
- Any extra tours in Bangkok and Pataya
- Any personal nature expences
- Tips guide and driver
JOIN OUR FIXED DEPARTURE
Why book with us?
- More then 20 years of experience
- A professional and responsible travel company based in Nepal
- Specialist group adventure tours and treks in the Himalayas – India, Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan
- Fully customisable itineraries and dates
- Professional & friendly local guides – supporting the people of Nepal
- Guaranteed Departures
- No negotiations in giving best quality