Nepal Safari Tours
- Trip Overview
- Include / Exclude
- Fixed Departure
Chitwan is best known for its culture and wildlife activities. Chitwan means “heart of the jungle”, because of its dense forests and wild animals. Chitwan national park is located in central south of Nepal, just 165 km far from Kathmandu and 150 km from Pokhara, which offers you many jungle as well as cultural activities. Such as Elephant back safari, canoeing trip, jungle walk, visit to ethnic local people house, culture dance perform by local tribe people, visit to sunset point, jeep drive and so on.
Chitwan National Park Nepali चितवन राष्ट्रिय निकुञ्ज; formerly Royal Chitwan National Park) is the first national park in Nepal It was established in 1973 and granted the status of a World heritage side in 1984. It covers an area of 952.63 km2 (367.81 sq mi) and is located in the subtropical inner tarai life of south-central Nepal in the districts of Nawalparasi, Parsa ,Chitwan and Makwanpur. In altitude it ranges from about 100 m (330 ft) in the river valleys to 815 m (2,674 ft) in the Churia hills.
In the north and west of the protected area the Narayani-Rapti river system forms a natural boundary to human settlements. Adjacent to the east of Chitwan National Park is Parsa National Park, contiguous in the south is the Indian Tiger Reserve Valmiki national Park The coherent protected area of 2,075 km2 (801 sq mi) represents the Tiger Conservation Unit (TCU) Chitwan-Parsa-Valmiki, which covers a 3,549 km2 (1,370 sq mi) huge block of alluvial grasslands and subtropical moist deciduous forests.
- Hotel twin sharing basic with breakfast
- Arrival departure transfer
- City tours as per itinerary
- All local transport as per itinerary
- English Speaking nature guide
- Safari park entrance fees
- All safari activities as per itinerary
- International & Domestic Flight
- Lunch & Dinner
- Such as any personal nature expenses
- TIPS for guide and driver
Why book with us?
- More then 20 years of experience
- A professional and responsible travel company based in Nepal
- Specialist group adventure tours and treks in the Himalayas – India, Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan
- Fully customisable itineraries and dates
- Professional & friendly local guides – supporting the people of Nepal
- Guaranteed Departures
- No negotiations in giving best quality