Muktinath Heli Tour
- Trip Overview
- Include / Exclude
- Fixed Departure
Muktinath Charter Helicopter Tour is easy and short way to visit great Muktinath (Lord Bishnu) temple in the lap of Himalayas. The tour furnishes magnificent views of Mt. Dhaulagiri & Mt. Annapurna along with 18 other snowcapped peaks. Muktinath helicopter tour is mainly served towards those who are not able to travel via land to Jomsom.
Muktinath is a holy temple situated in Mustang region. Muktinath is famous among Hindu and Buddhist rituals. Thousands of visitors come to Muktinath every year. A visit to Muktinath is considered to clean one of all the sins and evil which gives its name which translates to salvation temple. So, Hindus try to make a pilgrimage to Muktinath at least once in a lifetime. The Helicopter trip flies over breathtaking landscape of the Himalayas.
You will fly by Helicopter from Kathmandu/ Pokhara to direct near Muktinath temple and 30 minutes short hike up to the Muktinath Temple. After worship and take holy bath in the 108 water spout in the temple, walk down to Heli pad and fly back to Kathmandu / Pokhara.
- By Thrilling Helicopter.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Airport tax and government tax
- Lunch/Dinner Bills.
- Clients insurance.
- Items of personal nature.
- Expenses due to Medical evacuation, etc.
- Tips, etc.
JOIN OUR FIXED DEPARTURE
Why book with us?
- More then 20 years of experience
- A professional and responsible travel company based in Nepal
- Specialist group adventure tours and treks in the Himalayas – India, Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan
- Fully customisable itineraries and dates
- Professional & friendly local guides – supporting the people of Nepal
- Guaranteed Departures
- No negotiations in giving best quality