Glimpse of Bhutan Tours
- Trip Overview
- Include / Exclude
- Fixed Departure
This is the shortest among our tour packages. We land at Paro which is scenically the most beautiful valley in Bhutan; the flight itself is amazing as we traverse the most awe-inspiring highest peaks in the world. The two districts of Paro and Thimphu are historically, culturally and politically the most prominent in Bhutan, hence this tour gives the best insight of Bhutan in the shortest time.
- In Paro valley, we see the castle-fortress at Rinpung, the ruins of the “Victory Fortress at Drugyel”, the National Museum, and the 7th century temple complex at Kurje. The highlight is the hike to Taktshang monastery (Tiger’s Lair), an edifice on a sheer cliff wall 800 meters above the valley floor, worshipped in the entire Himalayan Buddhist world.
- In Thimphu, we visit the magnificent castle-fortress at Tashi Chho Dzong, the seat of power which also houses the palace of the King. Then we go to other places of interest like the Memorial Stupa, traditional paper factory, Folk Heritage Museum, Textile Academy, Handicraft Emporium, the site of the world’s biggest Buddha statue.
- Stroll around town and see Bhutanese culture by observing people, dress, language, customs, art and craft, etc.
- Airport pickups and drops
- Transportation on the comfortable vehicle by private car or Hiace as per the group size
- All necessary travel permits
- Experienced English speaking Bhutanese guide and local staff
- Accommodation on twin sharing room basis
- All city tour with Sightseeing and monastery entrance fees as per our itinerary
- All the meals during the trip full board basis (B/L/D)
- All government taxes
- Bhutan Visa fee
- Airfare To/From Paro, Bhutan
- Travel Insurance, Personal equipment, telephone calls, internet, laundry
- Personal expenses such as a drinks, beverages, tips and gratitude
- All airport taxes
Why book with us?
- More then 20 years of experience
- A professional and responsible travel company based in Nepal
- Specialist group adventure tours and treks in the Himalayas – India, Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan
- Fully customisable itineraries and dates
- Professional & friendly local guides – supporting the people of Nepal
- Guaranteed Departures
- No negotiations in giving best quality