Everest Panorama Treks
- Trip Overview
- Trip Highlight
- Include / Exclude
- Fixed Departure
Everest Panorama Trek is one of the short and easy treks in the Everest region of Nepal. During the entire trek, you will have an excellent opportunity to enjoy the stunning panorama of high Himalayas. It is also relatively easy compared to other treks in the Everest region. The trek takes you up the high along the trails to the Tengboche Monastery (3,850 m).
Well, it begins with a scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. On the first day, you will trek to Phakding and head up to the Namche Bazaar, the capital of the Khumbu region. After one day acclimatization at Namche, you will head to Tengboche. This short adventurous trek takes you through the foothills of the world’s highest mountain. During this trek, you will enjoy some of the most spectacular sceneries in the heart of Everest.
The main highlight of the Everest View Trek is Tengboche Monastery. It is a famous ancient Buddhist monastery of the mountain region in Nepal. After Tengboche, you will make your way back to Lukla to Namche Bazaar and Phakding village.
This trek is perfect for those with limited time but doesn’t want to miss the opportunity to face off the world’s biggest mountain. This trek can even be shortened just going up to Namche Bazaar and right to the Everest View Hotel. This hotel grants you the magnificent view of some of the tallest peak, namely Mt. Everest (8,848 m), Lhotse (8,516 m), Ama Dablam (6,814 m), Thamserku (6,618 m), and Kusum Kangaru (6,370 m).
Moreover, you can also visit the world’s highest airport, called “Syangboche airport” at 3,820 meters. It is a small hike from Namche Bazaar. This trek also offers a chance to visit beautiful Sherpa villages of Khumjung and Khunde. In Khumjung, there is a monastery where you can witness the Yeti’s skull. Also, you can explore the first built hospital in the Khumbu region, which was established by Sir Edmund Hillary.
Best Time for Everest Panorama Trek
Generally, the best time for Everest Panorama Trek is the autumn and spring season. During the peak trekking season that is autumn is the best time for an excellent mountain view and beautiful weather. Another great time is spring with stable weather conditions and unobstructed mountain views. Spring is also the season of the expedition, so you will get the chance to meet thousands of mountaineers. Wildflowers are full in bloom, which makes the forest trail so colorful it will be hard to take your eyes off.
Everest Panorama Trek Difficulty
Everest Panorama trek difficulty level is basically graded as moderate. So, the prior trekking experience is not required. Anyone with a good level of fitness can manage this moderate trek. The Everest Panorama trek altitude involves only lower elevation with daily climbs around 300-600 m. During the trek, you will walk on a well-maintained trail with easy access to basic amenities.
Major Highlights of Everest Panorama Trek
- The thrilling flight to Lukla airport
- Experience the unique Sherpa culture and tradition of the Khumbu region
- Colorful prayer flags, chortens, prayer wheels, and giant mani walls
- Outstanding views of the several snow-capped Himalayas including Mt. Everest (8,848 m), Mt. Cho Oyu, Mt. Lhotse, and Mt. Makalu
- Beautiful Sherpa settlements at Lukla, Phakding, Namche, and Tengboche
- Amazing sunrise view from Tengboche Monastery
- Explore Tengboche Monastery, one of the largest monasteries of the Khumbu region
Arrival in Kathmandu
Sightseeing in Kathmandu and Trek Preparation
Flight Kathmandu to Lukla (2,804 m) and Trek to Phakding (2,610m) (3 hours)
Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,441 m) (6 hours)
Acclimatization in and around Namche Bazaar
Trek to Tengboche (3,860 m) (5 hours)
Acclimatization Day at Tengboche
Trek back to Namche Bazaar (3,441 m) (5 hours)
Trek to Lukla (2,610 m) (6 hours)
Flight Lukla to Kathmandu
Kathmandu free day
- Hotel in Kathmandu on breakfast basic
- Arrival and departure transfers
- KTM – LUKLA – KTM Airfare
- All meals during trekking (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- TIMS and Sagarmatha National Park Entrance fees
- English speaking guide and necessary number of porters
- Trekking crew salary, food and insurance
- All accommodation during trekking (best available lodge)
- Sleeping bag and down jacket if required
- Company branded T-shirt
- Nepali SIM Card during your Nepal trip
- International airfare
- Travel Insurance
- Emergency Evacuation service
- Extra Hotel night in Kathmandu in needful
- International calls
- Bar bills and personal nature expenses
- Tips for guide and porter
JOIN OUR FIXED DEPARTURE
Why book with us?
- More then 20 years of experience
- A professional and responsible travel company based in Nepal
- Specialist group adventure tours and treks in the Himalayas – India, Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan
- Fully customisable itineraries and dates
- Professional & friendly local guides – supporting the people of Nepal
- Guaranteed Departures
- No negotiations in giving best quality