Everest Heli Tours
- Trip Overview
- Trip Highlight
- Include / Exclude
- Fixed Departure
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour is also known as Everest helicopter tour in Nepal, where you are taken to see Mt.Everest, gives you a quick look of Everest region finally allowed you to land on Everest Base Camp(EBC) or Kalapathar. This Helicopter tour of Everest is so far the best Areal tour in the world.
Mount Everest helicopter tours start in Kathmandu, flying east from Kathmandu towards the beautiful Sherpa village and gateway to Everest, Lukla. After fueling in Lukla, the flight starts flying towards Everest Base Camp / Kalapathar. The Everest base camp helicopter flight goes over the Tengboche, Dingboche, Gorakshep and Khumbu glacier to reach the Base camp of Mount Everest.
The ultimate Mount Everest base camp helicopter tours gives you some of the best mountain views and sceneries. You will be given a maximum 5 minutes of landing time at Everest Base Camp with Kalapatther Landing due to the altitude threat. And then on the way back, you will be given 20 minutes at Syangboche (Hotel Everest view) to take tea/coffee or Breakfast. Syangboche has excellent views of Mt. Everest and its ranges. Further, you can fly back to Lukla for fueling and then in Kathmandu to end your lifetime Experience of Everest Base Camp tour by helicopter.
5 passenger 1 captain is maximum (500kg weight) for Everest base camp helicopter tour with landing – based on body weight. If we have 4-5 pax we have to run 2 shuttle flights from Pheriche or Everest view hotel by spiting body weight 250kg on average.
Everest base camp helicopter flight with landing is most exciting and thrilling lifetime flight experience heli tour in Nepal with the front face of Mount Everest and the other Himalayas from Kalapatthar top with the best cost guaranteed gives you unique chance to enjoy it.
Thrilling helicopter tour to Everest Base camp.
Helicopter Land and stop for Breakfast in Everest View Hotel
Short Landing in Kalapatter to see Everest and other high mountains and feel the altitude
Great views of famous peaks such as Ama Dablam, Lhotse and many more.
Stunning landscapes, Ice falls, and glaciers.
Beautiful villages and valleys.
- Hotel – Airport – Hotel private transport
- English Speaking Professional Guide
- National Park Entrance Fees
- Breakfast in Everest Panorama Hotel, Syangboche
- Khumbu Valley Sightseeing by Helicopter
- Guide TIPs
- Any Extra Personal nature expencess
Why book with us?
- More then 20 years of experience
- A professional and responsible travel company based in Nepal
- Specialist group adventure tours and treks in the Himalayas – India, Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan
- Fully customisable itineraries and dates
- Professional & friendly local guides – supporting the people of Nepal
- Guaranteed Departures
- No negotiations in giving best quality