- Trip Overview
- Include / Exclude
- Fixed Departure
Nepal is one of the best adventure destinations in the world. Expedition is a long journey for a specific purpose, regularly exploratory, scientific, and geographic in high mountains. It is one of the challenging adventure trips in Nepal. Mountaineering in Nepal is another prime tourism activity proving Nepal, the cradle for mountaineers for ages. The great Himalayan range in Nepal has eight out of fourteen of the world’s 8000 meter peaks and many other snow peaks which offers the best choices for Himalaya expedition and mountaineering in Nepal.
The popularity of expedition in Nepal is increasing since Edmund Hilary and Tenzing Norgey Sherpa climbed Mt. Everest on 29th may 1953. Eight mountains (with height greater than 8000 meters) of Nepal are Mt. Everest (8,848m), Mt. Kanchenjunga (8586m), Mt. Lhotse (8516m), Mt. Makalu (8463m), Mt. Cho Oyu (8201m), Mt. Dhaulagiri (8,167meter), Mt. Manaslu (8,163m), and Mt, Annapurna (8091m). Expedition on Pumori, Amadablam, Baruntse are considered the popular among 6000 & 7000 meter peaks for the challenging climbing in Nepal. We arrange fully guided and logistic support for expedition on Cho Oyo, Shishapangma and Everest in Tibet.
Himalayas of Nepal is an attraction to many climbing devotees, philosophers, adventures or research lovers. All mountaineering expedition needs to obtain Permission from the Ministry of Culture and Tourism and civil Aviation. Documents we need for expedition permit are; passport photocopy with minimum 6 months validity, 4 photos of passport size, occupation details, details of home address, insurance copy and bio data. Whether the interest is simply climbing a peak or an expedition on 7000 or 8000 meter peak, climbing Himalayas in Nepal has become a dream for most of the adventure enthusiasts and mountaineers in the world. We have the expertise to organize full scale Himalayan expedition as well as logistic support for climbing peaks in Nepal & Tibet under the expert management of famous mountaineers. Best time expeditions to Nepal are Spring (March to May) and Autumn (September to November).
- Hotel in Kathmandu on breakfast basic
- Arrival and departure transfers
- KTM – LUKLA – KTM Airfare
- All meals during trekking (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- TIMS and Sagarmatha National Park Entrance fees
- English speaking guide and necessary number of porters
- Trekking crew salary, food and insurance
- All accommodation during trekking (best available lodge)
- Sleeping bag and down jacket if required
- Company branded T-shirt
- Nepali SIM Card during your Nepal trip
- International airfare
- Travel Insurance
- Emergency Evacuation service
- Extra Hotel night in Kathmandu in needful
- International calls
- Bar bills and personal nature expenses
- Tips for guide and porter
Why book with us?
- More then 20 years of experience
- A professional and responsible travel company based in Nepal
- Specialist group adventure tours and treks in the Himalayas – India, Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan
- Fully customisable itineraries and dates
- Professional & friendly local guides – supporting the people of Nepal
- Guaranteed Departures
- No negotiations in giving best quality