- Trip Overview
- Trip Highlight
- Include / Exclude
- Fixed Departure
The tallest skyscrapers, fastest cars, hottest parties and fanciest hotels. Water sports, sand sports and air sports, Frenzied shopping extravaganzas, glitzy malls, traditional souks, a beautiful coastline and an exotic deserts are the features of Dubai. Whether it’s a family holiday with the kids or a quick business trip, a romantic getaway with your significant other or a raucous holiday with your friends, Dubai promises a fun-filled, unique experience for every kind of traveller.
Dubai is one of the seven emirates of the UAE. In recent times, it’s seen a large influx of travelers which has made it develop into a thriving tourist hot spots. Unparalleled shopping experiences draw thousands to the city every year, as do the promise of adventure sports. The city-state is divided into many districts, mostly on the basis of settlements.
Many describe Dubai as flamboyant, glitzy and modernized. There is, however, a more traditional side to the city, especially during Ramadan, when the Emirates proudly perform their song and dance.
Dubai International Airport is the largest and busiest airport in the Middle East. There are 3 separate terminals- one each for major airlines, low cost airlines and an exclusive one for Dubai’s carrier, Emirates. Sharjah International Airport is another entry point into Dubai. As the Dubai airport grows busier by the minute, the Sharjah airport has the capacity to handle excess international flights. Sharjah is a half hour cab ride away from Dubai, and costs approximately DHS 50. Air Arabia, a low cost carrier that flies to Sharjah, operates a bus service to Dubai as well
- Two-way airport transfers.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in 3 star Hotel.
- Half-day city tour(by coach).
- Current applicable airport taxes.
- Round trip economy class airfare (subject to availability).
- Desert safari with dinner and transfers (by coach).
- Dhow Cruise with dinner and transfers (by coach).
- Daily breakfast at hotel and Half-day city tour (by coach).
Why book with us?
- More then 20 years of experience
- A professional and responsible travel company based in Nepal
- Specialist group adventure tours and treks in the Himalayas – India, Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan
- Fully customisable itineraries and dates
- Professional & friendly local guides – supporting the people of Nepal
- Guaranteed Departures
- No negotiations in giving best quality