Chitwan – Lumbini -Pokhara Tour
- Trip Overview
- Include / Exclude
- Fixed Departure
Chitwan is one of the finest destinations for nature lovers. The most important place to visit in Chitwan is Chitwan National Park which is the first national park of Nepal. It is popular for One-Horned Rhino and Bengal Tiger. It is the home of around 543 species of birds and 43 species of mammals. Chitwan National Park is the best place for jungle walking, Jeep safari, Elephant safari, canoeing, bird watching and research about animals and birds. Major attractions of Chitwan National Park are; Wildlife Display and Information Center, Jeep Safari, Canoe rides, Bird watching, Elephant Ride and Bath with Elephant, Crocodile Breeding Project, Tharu Cultural Museum and Research Center and Bishajari Tal.
Lumbini is the birth place of Lord Buddha. It is the heritage site included in the UNESCO world heritage site. China, Japan, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Germany and other countries built different beautiful monasteries in this site. We can visit different architectures and prayer areas. Major attractions of Lumbini are Mayadevi Temple, Ashoka Pillar, Myanmar Golden Temple, World Peace Pagoda, Dharma Swami Maharaja Buddha Vihar, China Temple, Lumbini Museum, Bodhi Tree, Combodian Monastery, Royal Thi Buddhist Monastery, Korean Temple, Tilaurakot, Lumbini Monastic site, Shri Lankan Monastery and Panditarama Vipassana (Center for yoga and meditaton). Mayadevi Temple is the most important attraction of Lumbini. It is the spot where queen Maya Devi gave birth to Lord Buddha at around 563 BC. Ashoka pillar is another important attraction of Lumbini which holds a historical significance.
Pokhara is the naturally beautiful city and also called “city of lakes”. Most popular lakes are Phewa, Begnas and Rupa. We can see breathtaking panoramic view of Mountain range including peaks Machhapuchree, Annapurna I, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu etc. Pokhara is the starting point of the Annapurna Base Camp trek and Annapurna circuit trek. It is also famous for caves (Mahendra and Gupteshwor Mahadev). Most important places to visit in pokhara are; Phewa Lake, David Falls, TalBarahi Temple, Bindabasini Temple, Mahendra and Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave, Sarangkot, International Mountain Museum, Tibetan Refugee Camp and World Peace Pagoda. Sarangkot is famous for beautiful sunrise view over the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Mountain Range.
Mission Nepal Holiday’s provide this package for making your holiday memorable. Nature lover, religious believer, Researcher, Architecture lover and people who want to explore many aspects of Nepal can chose this package.
- Arrival and departure transfer
- Bed and Breakfast ( 3* Categories Hotels/Resorts)
- Private Vehicle ( Depends on group size)
- All sightseeing mentioned in itinerary
- All jungle activities in Chitwan
- All Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Tour Guide
- Personal Nature Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Any Domestic and International Flight
- Lunch and Dinner
- Extra Activities not mentioned in Itinerary
- Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Drivers
Why book with us?
- More then 20 years of experience
- A professional and responsible travel company based in Nepal
- Specialist group adventure tours and treks in the Himalayas – India, Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan
- Fully customisable itineraries and dates
- Professional & friendly local guides – supporting the people of Nepal
- Guaranteed Departures
- No negotiations in giving best quality