Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Trip Overview
- Trip Highlight
- Include / Exclude
- Fixed Departure
This trek will take you to the altitude at 4,130 meters passing through different culturally rich villages. During the trek, you will trek around the heart of the massif Annapurna mountain range. This short trek is perfect for those who have 7 to 10 days of traveling time for trekking in the Annapurna region.
It is one of the popular treks for beginners as well as experienced trekkers around the world. During this journey, you will pass through a wide range of landscapes. Throughout this beautiful trek, you will get amazing closest views of snow-clad peaks including Annapurna South, Annapurna I, Gangapurna, Annapurna III, and Hiunchuli. In simple words, it is beyond the expectation and imagination!
Well, it is one of the most popular treks and a well-maintained trail. However, the path is definitely not straight. So, if you are heading to ABC trek, remember to carry the new Annapurna Base Camp trekking route map. Though it is a sheet of paper still on the trail, it is so worthwhile!
So, without wasting your time, choose 11 days Annapurna Base Camp Trek package and enjoy the closer view of Annapurna ranges and get a deep insight into the life and culture of the people living in the region.
Best time to Annapurna Base Camp Trek
March-May in Spring and September-November in Autumn are two best times to do Annapurna Base Camp trek. However, it is said ABC Sanctuary trek is possible throughout the year. During these both seasons, the Annapurna base Camp weather is stable and calm, and the mountain views are also at their best. The temperature is moderate, with unobstructed views of the mountains. With the mild temperature and less humidity, the trek during these seasons is comfortable.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek Difficulty
Annapurna Base Camp trek difficulty level is moderate as compared to other strenuous treks like Everest Base Camp or Manaslu Circuit trek. If you are an experienced trekker or who is used to walk a long distance with a backpack, then this trek might be easy for you. But if you are a novice, you might find some difficulties during the trek. But no need to worry! With proper preparation and strong determination, you can make this trip!
Some interesting tours and famous tour guides links are bellow:
- Hike to Poon Hill, one of the best vantage points of Himalayan ranges
- Breathtaking views of magical mountain including Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Machhapuchhre, and Mt. Manaslu
- Enjoy hot bath at Jhinu Danda after returning from the base camp
- Get a close insight into different culture and traditions of people from different ethnic groups like Magar, Gurung, Brahmin, and Newar
- Exploring the two base camps- Annapurna Base Camp (ABC)- 4,130 m and Machhapuchhre Base Camp (MBC)- 3,700 m
- Experience a pleasant walk on Annapurna Conservation Area and witness diverse flora and fauna
Arrival in Kathmandu
Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
Kathmandu to Pokhara – transfer to hotel
Pokhara - Nayapul-Ulleri
Ulleri – Ghorepani
Ghorepani - Poon Hill – Tadapani
Tadapani to Chhomrong
Chhomrong to Dovan
Dovan to Deurali
Deurali to Machhapuchhare Base Camp
Machhapuchhare Base Camp to Annapurna Base Camp
Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo
Bamboo to Jhinu Dada
Jhinu Dada to Nayapul to Pokhara
Drive back to Kathmandu
- 3 night Hotel in Kathmandu and 2 night in Pokhara with BB
- Arrival and departure transfers
- TIMS and Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) Entrance fees
- English speaking guide and necessary number of porters
- Trekking crew salary, food and insurance
- All accommodation during trekking (best available lodge)
- Two times tea, coffee a Day during trekking
- Sleeping bag and down jacket if required
- Company branded T-shirt
- Nepali SIM Card (after trip you will have to return to office)
- International airfare
- Travel Insurance
- Emergency Evacuation service
- Hotel in Kathmandu (before and after trip)
- International calls
- Bar bills and personal nature expenses
- Tips for guide and porter
JOIN OUR FIXED DEPARTURE
1. What is the highest altitude of this trek?
Annapurna Base Camp trek is a moderate level trek in Nepal. It begins from Nayapul at 1,070 meters. The maximum altitude on the trek is Annapurna Base Camp at the elevation of 4,130 meters.
2. Is prior trekking experience necessary for this trek?
ABC is graded as a moderate trek so that beginners can do this trek with ease. No prior trekking experience is required. But the trekkers are highly recommended to be in a good physical and mental state. Anyone with the average level of physical fitness can complete this trek.
Before embarking on the trekking journey, it is essential to indulge yourself in strength and stamina building exercises. You can do regular cardio exercises like running, jogging, cycling, swimming, or going for a short hike.
3. Do I have to advance booking for Annapurna Base Camp Trek?
Yes, we highly recommend you book this trip in a few months’ advances as we need to book hotel accommodations and flights, especially during the peak trekking season. However, if you arrive and want to organize at the last moment, we can also arrange LAST-MINUTE TREK BOOKINGS! But it is wise to make early bookings to get good accommodation.
Why book with us?
- More then 20 years of experience
- A professional and responsible travel company based in Nepal
- Specialist group adventure tours and treks in the Himalayas – India, Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan
- Fully customisable itineraries and dates
- Professional & friendly local guides – supporting the people of Nepal
- Guaranteed Departures
- No negotiations in giving best quality